A St. Clair County woman says she was hurt when she was hit by an insulation truck while driving in Belleville.
Julie A. Gettys filed a lawsuit Nov. 28 in Madison County Circuit Court against Paul D. Kroener and Rebel Inc.
Gettys says she was driving her Ford Contour west on Carlyle Avenue in March 2011. At the same time, Kroener was driving a Dodge Caravan east on Carlyle Avenue, according to the complaint. Gettys alleges Kroener tried to turn left onto North Green Mount Road and crashed into her.
Gettys is suing Kroener and his employer, Rebel Inc., claiming negligence for allegedly failing to yield to oncoming traffic. She asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills, loss of income and court costs.
Attorney Kevin Boyne of Belleville represents Gettys.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-635
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker