A St. Clair County woman says the car she was riding in was rear-ended while driving in Shiloh.
Pamela D. Myers-Warren filed a lawsuit against Timothy A. Zbaracki Nov. 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Myers-Warren was a passenger in a car heading north on North Greenmount Road in August 2011, according to the complaint. As they neared the intersection of I-64, Myers-Warren says the car was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Zbaracki.
Myers-Warren accuses Zbaracki of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical costs and court fees.
She is represented by attorney Kenneth B. Beljanski of Fairview Heights.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-598
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker