A St. Clair County woman says the car she was riding in was rear-ended while driving in Shiloh.
Pamela D. Myers-Warren filed a lawsuit against Timothy A. Zbaracki Nov. 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Myers-Warren was a passenger in a car heading north on North Greenmount Road in August 2011, according to the complaint. As they neared the intersection of I-64, Myers-Warren says the car was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Zbaracki.
Myers-Warren accuses Zbaracki of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical costs and court fees.
She is represented by attorney Kenneth B. Beljanski of Fairview Heights.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-598
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries
- Daughter blames Gateway Regional Medical, doctor for mother's death
- Parents blame Norfolk Southern Railway for son's death
- Letter supporting Sen. Kirk's call for DOJ to pursue Backpage.com
- Obama calls for building better politics; GOP focuses on his remarks on redistricting
- Rauner’s lawsuit reforms will create jobs in Illinois
- Legal immigration under certain circumstances