A St. Clair County woman says the car she was riding in was rear-ended while driving in Shiloh.
Pamela D. Myers-Warren filed a lawsuit against Timothy A. Zbaracki Nov. 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Myers-Warren was a passenger in a car heading north on North Greenmount Road in August 2011, according to the complaint. As they neared the intersection of I-64, Myers-Warren says the car was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Zbaracki.
Myers-Warren accuses Zbaracki of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical costs and court fees.
She is represented by attorney Kenneth B. Beljanski of Fairview Heights.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-598
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident