The St. Clair County owners of an Osage Beach real estate company are accused of not repaying a loan of more than $430,000.
Peoples National Bank filed a lawsuit Oct. 29 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Twenty Eight Mile Realty Inc., Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computer-Typewriters Inc. and Mattie Realty.
Peoples National Bank claims it loaned Twenty Eight Mile Realty more than $432,000 in March 2010. According to the complaint, Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computers-Typwriters and Mattie Realty all agreed to commercial guaranties in February 2008 and November 2009.
The bank alleges the note matured in March 2011. The lender says it demanded payment in full in October of this year, however the defendants have allegedly failed to repay what is owed, according to the lawsuit.
Peoples National Bank asks to be repaid the balance of the loan plus $250,000 in damages and fees.
Attorneys Daniel C. Nester and Christopher M. Blaesing of St. Louis represent the bank.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-585
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker