The St. Clair County owners of an Osage Beach real estate company are accused of not repaying a loan of more than $430,000.
Peoples National Bank filed a lawsuit Oct. 29 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Twenty Eight Mile Realty Inc., Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computer-Typewriters Inc. and Mattie Realty.
Peoples National Bank claims it loaned Twenty Eight Mile Realty more than $432,000 in March 2010. According to the complaint, Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computers-Typwriters and Mattie Realty all agreed to commercial guaranties in February 2008 and November 2009.
The bank alleges the note matured in March 2011. The lender says it demanded payment in full in October of this year, however the defendants have allegedly failed to repay what is owed, according to the lawsuit.
Peoples National Bank asks to be repaid the balance of the loan plus $250,000 in damages and fees.
Attorneys Daniel C. Nester and Christopher M. Blaesing of St. Louis represent the bank.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-585
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries