The St. Clair County owners of an Osage Beach real estate company are accused of not repaying a loan of more than $430,000.
Peoples National Bank filed a lawsuit Oct. 29 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Twenty Eight Mile Realty Inc., Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computer-Typewriters Inc. and Mattie Realty.
Peoples National Bank claims it loaned Twenty Eight Mile Realty more than $432,000 in March 2010. According to the complaint, Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computers-Typwriters and Mattie Realty all agreed to commercial guaranties in February 2008 and November 2009.
The bank alleges the note matured in March 2011. The lender says it demanded payment in full in October of this year, however the defendants have allegedly failed to repay what is owed, according to the lawsuit.
Peoples National Bank asks to be repaid the balance of the loan plus $250,000 in damages and fees.
Attorneys Daniel C. Nester and Christopher M. Blaesing of St. Louis represent the bank.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-585
- Simmons Foundation gave $2.5 million to Columbia Univ. over four years; Simmons firm received 26 asbestos referrals over same period
- Defendants in tax sale class action granted leave to appeal; High court directs Fifth District to vacate earlier orders
- Motorist alleges driver negligent in Belleville collision
- Former mayor alleges St. Jacob trustee made defamatory statements
- Belleville woman alleges motorist's negligence caused collision
- Patient accuses dentist of shoddy work
- Motorist blames vehicle's driver, owner for injuries she suffered in crash
- The Big Bad Lopinot gets blowback
- Couple alleges motorist negligent in collision
- Sanctions sought against asbestos lawyers for using John Crane as 'shill' to keep cases in Cook County