The St. Clair County owners of an Osage Beach real estate company are accused of not repaying a loan of more than $430,000.
Peoples National Bank filed a lawsuit Oct. 29 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Twenty Eight Mile Realty Inc., Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computer-Typewriters Inc. and Mattie Realty.
Peoples National Bank claims it loaned Twenty Eight Mile Realty more than $432,000 in March 2010. According to the complaint, Brent Boyles, Lanna Boyles, Computers-Typwriters and Mattie Realty all agreed to commercial guaranties in February 2008 and November 2009.
The bank alleges the note matured in March 2011. The lender says it demanded payment in full in October of this year, however the defendants have allegedly failed to repay what is owed, according to the lawsuit.
Peoples National Bank asks to be repaid the balance of the loan plus $250,000 in damages and fees.
Attorneys Daniel C. Nester and Christopher M. Blaesing of St. Louis represent the bank.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-585
- Collinsville couple files medical malpractice suit over faulty hip surgery
- Bank sues boating company for $1.8 million in loan payments
- St. Clair County residents claim plummeting property values forced them to forgo ownership of senior citizens home
- Belleville attorney sued for alleged legal malpractice
- Former employee sues Steak N Shake, claiming racial discrimination
- Man sues Trouw Nutrition over sexual harrassment claims
- Man demands restitution from oil companies, claiming injury due to contamination
- Medical costs for workers' compensation claimants on the rise in Illinois
- Moore to formally announce candidacy for Fifth District Appellate Court
- Guntli and French join HeplerBroom as associate attorneys