A Madison County woman is accused of rear-ending another driver in Granite City.
Jaime J. Klee filed a lawsuit against April M. Vandusen Nov. 7 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Klee says she was driving north on Nameoki Road on Sept. 7 when she was hit from behind by the car being driven by Vandusen. Klee accuses Vandusen of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses, loss of income and court fees.
Attorney Gregory M. Tobin of East Alton represents Klee.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1815
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker