A Madison County woman is accused of rear-ending another driver in Granite City.
Jaime J. Klee filed a lawsuit against April M. Vandusen Nov. 7 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Klee says she was driving north on Nameoki Road on Sept. 7 when she was hit from behind by the car being driven by Vandusen. Klee accuses Vandusen of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses, loss of income and court fees.
Attorney Gregory M. Tobin of East Alton represents Klee.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1815
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident