A Madison County woman is accused of rear-ending another driver in Granite City.
Jaime J. Klee filed a lawsuit against April M. Vandusen Nov. 7 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Klee says she was driving north on Nameoki Road on Sept. 7 when she was hit from behind by the car being driven by Vandusen. Klee accuses Vandusen of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses, loss of income and court fees.
Attorney Gregory M. Tobin of East Alton represents Klee.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1815
- Prenzler says he will run for Madison County Board Chairman; Proposes 10 percent reduction in property tax levy
- Belleville's city clerk announces bid for circuit clerk seat
- Illinois’s mass exodus: New IRS data shows significance of outmigration
- Madison County invests $1.6 million in Granite City school bonds; News comes after US Steel says it may shutter plant
- Renewable energy advocates continue push for Clean Jobs Bill; Big provider wants low-emission nuclear in discussion
- Hylla upheld by appellate court reviewing auto accident trial; Plaintiffs wanted new trial on damages and loss of consortium
- Rauner tries to crank up the pressure; Democrats say he’s peddling old material
- Family Violence Councils in Madison, St. Clair counties work to stop domestic violence
- McCarter announces bid for Congress; Will take on Shimkus in GOP primary
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men