A Godfrey man is accused of crashing into another driver in the parking lot of an Edwardsville shopping center.
Cathy Scogley filed a lawsuit against Terry D. Ontis Nov. 9 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Scogley says she was driving in the Kohl's parking lot in November 2010 when Ontis crashed his car into the side of hers. Scogley says she was hurt in the crash and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court costs.
Attorney Terrence V. O'Leary of Granite City represents Scogley.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1832
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker