A Godfrey man is accused of crashing into another driver in the parking lot of an Edwardsville shopping center.
Cathy Scogley filed a lawsuit against Terry D. Ontis Nov. 9 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Scogley says she was driving in the Kohl's parking lot in November 2010 when Ontis crashed his car into the side of hers. Scogley says she was hurt in the crash and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court costs.
Attorney Terrence V. O'Leary of Granite City represents Scogley.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1832
- Man injured when defendant drives into oncoming traffic, suit states
- Missouri couple sues over alleged injuries after accident on North Illinois Street
- Allegedly injured in well explosion, driver seeks damages from five defendants
- Negligence, wrongful death among counts against Anderson Hospital and physician
- State rep calls for investigation into Mautino's campaign finances
- Governor, legislators roll out downsizing bills; Rauner: Downsizing, tax relief among budget keys
- Son blames dozens of companies for father's exposure to asbestos, death
- Laborers' pension fund alleges Rawson Excavating failed to contribute funds
- Ex-worker alleges wrongful termination by Effingham County Health Department
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence led to accident, injuries