A Godfrey man is accused of crashing into another driver in the parking lot of an Edwardsville shopping center.
Cathy Scogley filed a lawsuit against Terry D. Ontis Nov. 9 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Scogley says she was driving in the Kohl's parking lot in November 2010 when Ontis crashed his car into the side of hers. Scogley says she was hurt in the crash and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court costs.
Attorney Terrence V. O'Leary of Granite City represents Scogley.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1832
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident