A Godfrey man is accused of crashing into another driver in the parking lot of an Edwardsville shopping center.
Cathy Scogley filed a lawsuit against Terry D. Ontis Nov. 9 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Scogley says she was driving in the Kohl's parking lot in November 2010 when Ontis crashed his car into the side of hers. Scogley says she was hurt in the crash and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court costs.
Attorney Terrence V. O'Leary of Granite City represents Scogley.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1832
- Hylla upheld by appellate court reviewing auto accident trial; Plaintiffs wanted new trial on damages and loss of consortium
- Rauner tries to crank up the pressure; Democrats say he’s peddling old material
- Family Violence Councils in Madison, St. Clair counties work to stop domestic violence
- McCarter announces bid for Congress; Will take on Shimkus in GOP primary
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men
- Madison County asbestos jury docket Oct. 14
- Five things to know about Illinois’ sustainable municipal pension fund
- Hale attorneys must produce communications back to '05; State Farm seeks info for statute of limitations argument
- I-LAW's true motive: Profits before people
- Fifth District reverses local courts five times in one week