A Madison County man says he was hurt when the car he was riding in crashed into another car that allegedly turned in front of it.
Preston J. Kueper filed a lawsuit Nov. 1 in Madison County Circuit Court against Jennifer Miller and Aryel K. Dunn.
Kueper says he was a passenger in a car being driven by Dunn in November 2010. He says they were driving north on Troy Road in the right lane. At the same time, Miller was driving south, according to the lawsuit, and tried to make a left turn into a Qdoba restaurant in the 2100 block of Troy Road.
Kueper claims Dunn was unable to avoid crashing into Miller. He accuses both drivers of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills and costs of the lawsuit.
Attorneys Bernard J. Ysursa, of Belleville, and Curtis Blood, of Collinsville, represent Kueper.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1778
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident