A Madison County man says he was hurt when the car he was riding in crashed into another car that allegedly turned in front of it.
Preston J. Kueper filed a lawsuit Nov. 1 in Madison County Circuit Court against Jennifer Miller and Aryel K. Dunn.
Kueper says he was a passenger in a car being driven by Dunn in November 2010. He says they were driving north on Troy Road in the right lane. At the same time, Miller was driving south, according to the lawsuit, and tried to make a left turn into a Qdoba restaurant in the 2100 block of Troy Road.
Kueper claims Dunn was unable to avoid crashing into Miller. He accuses both drivers of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills and costs of the lawsuit.
Attorneys Bernard J. Ysursa, of Belleville, and Curtis Blood, of Collinsville, represent Kueper.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1778
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker