A Madison County man says he was hurt when the car he was riding in crashed into another car that allegedly turned in front of it.
Preston J. Kueper filed a lawsuit Nov. 1 in Madison County Circuit Court against Jennifer Miller and Aryel K. Dunn.
Kueper says he was a passenger in a car being driven by Dunn in November 2010. He says they were driving north on Troy Road in the right lane. At the same time, Miller was driving south, according to the lawsuit, and tried to make a left turn into a Qdoba restaurant in the 2100 block of Troy Road.
Kueper claims Dunn was unable to avoid crashing into Miller. He accuses both drivers of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills and costs of the lawsuit.
Attorneys Bernard J. Ysursa, of Belleville, and Curtis Blood, of Collinsville, represent Kueper.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1778
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries