Two St. Clair County women say they were hurt when another driver ran a red light in Washington Park and crashed into them.
Sharon and Elaine Reed filed a lawsuit against Dontay Moore Oct. 17 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
On March 24 Sharon was driving west on St. Clair Avenue, according to the complaint, with Elaine as her passenger. As they entered the intersection of Kings Highway, the Reeds claim Moore, driving south on Kings Highway, failed to stop at the red light and crashed into the side of their car.
The Reeds accuse Moore of negligence and ask for more than $100,000 in damages for medical expenses, loss of income and costs of the lawsuit. They are represented by attorneys Thomas C. Rich and Kristina D. Cooksey of Fairview Heights.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-551
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker