A Madison County woman says she was hurt when her car was hit by a trash truck while she was driving in Granite City.
Mary Ann Minner filed a lawsuit Oct. 31 in Madison County Circuit Court against Warren D. Collins and Waste Management.
According to the complaint, Minner was driving east on Emert Avenue on the morning of Oct. 15. As she neared the intersection of Maryville Road, Minner says Collins, driving a Peterbilt Motors Model 320 trash truck owned by Waste Management, pulled out of a parking space and crashed into her.
Minner accuses Collins and Waste Management of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills, lost income and court fees. She is represented by attorney John H. Hustava of Collinsville.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1774
- Sanctions sought against asbestos lawyers for using John Crane as 'shill' to keep cases in Cook County
- AFP Illinois says tax reduction responsible for state's improved ranking in tax climate survey
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis