A Madison County woman says she was hurt when her car was hit by a trash truck while she was driving in Granite City.
Mary Ann Minner filed a lawsuit Oct. 31 in Madison County Circuit Court against Warren D. Collins and Waste Management.
According to the complaint, Minner was driving east on Emert Avenue on the morning of Oct. 15. As she neared the intersection of Maryville Road, Minner says Collins, driving a Peterbilt Motors Model 320 trash truck owned by Waste Management, pulled out of a parking space and crashed into her.
Minner accuses Collins and Waste Management of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills, lost income and court fees. She is represented by attorney John H. Hustava of Collinsville.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1774
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker