A Madison County woman says she was hurt when her car was hit by a trash truck while she was driving in Granite City.
Mary Ann Minner filed a lawsuit Oct. 31 in Madison County Circuit Court against Warren D. Collins and Waste Management.
According to the complaint, Minner was driving east on Emert Avenue on the morning of Oct. 15. As she neared the intersection of Maryville Road, Minner says Collins, driving a Peterbilt Motors Model 320 trash truck owned by Waste Management, pulled out of a parking space and crashed into her.
Minner accuses Collins and Waste Management of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills, lost income and court fees. She is represented by attorney John H. Hustava of Collinsville.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-1774
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries
- Daughter blames Gateway Regional Medical, doctor for mother's death
- Parents blame Norfolk Southern Railway for son's death
- Letter supporting Sen. Kirk's call for DOJ to pursue Backpage.com
- Obama calls for building better politics; GOP focuses on his remarks on redistricting
- Rauner’s lawsuit reforms will create jobs in Illinois
- Legal immigration under certain circumstances
- Father alleges Atrium Health Care mishandled daughter's medical condition