Democrat Judy Cates is leading Republican Stephen McGlynn in the more heavily populated counties of the Fifth Appellate District - Madison and St. Clair.
In Madison County, with 214 of 225 precincts reporting, Cates leads 59,820-49,590.
In St. Clair County, with 74 of 205 precincts reporting, Cates leads 22,638-15,706.
That represents a 57-43 percent lead.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker