A total of 135 new foreclosure notices were filed against Madison County property owners in September, according to the website Realtytrac.com which provides foreclosure statistics nationwide.
The site estimates that the figure represents in 748 Madison County households.
Statewide, there were 14,087 new foreclosure filings last month - the third most nationwide. California had the most at 37,917, followed by Florida at 28,235.
The September 2012 Madison County foreclosure figures by city are:
Granite City: 37
Wood River: 12
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker