Thomas Maag has left Brian Wendler's law firm and opened his own firm.
Maag withdrew from Wendler's cases in April, giving an address at the Maag Law Firm, 22 West Lorena Avenue, in Wood River.
He had joined Wendler's firm about five years ago, after pursuing class actions for the Lakin Law Firm.
His father, Gordon Maag, formerly served on the Fifth District appeals court but lost a race for the Illinois Supreme Court in 2004.
- Prenzler says he will run for Madison County Board Chairman; Proposes 10 percent reduction in property tax levy
- Belleville's city clerk announces bid for circuit clerk seat
- Illinois’s mass exodus: New IRS data shows significance of outmigration
- Madison County invests $1.6 million in Granite City school bonds; News comes after US Steel says it may shutter plant
- Renewable energy advocates continue push for Clean Jobs Bill; Big provider wants low-emission nuclear in discussion
- Hylla upheld by appellate court reviewing auto accident trial; Plaintiffs wanted new trial on damages and loss of consortium
- Rauner tries to crank up the pressure; Democrats say he’s peddling old material
- Family Violence Councils in Madison, St. Clair counties work to stop domestic violence
- McCarter announces bid for Congress; Will take on Shimkus in GOP primary
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men