Thomas Maag has left Brian Wendler's law firm and opened his own firm.
Maag withdrew from Wendler's cases in April, giving an address at the Maag Law Firm, 22 West Lorena Avenue, in Wood River.
He had joined Wendler's firm about five years ago, after pursuing class actions for the Lakin Law Firm.
His father, Gordon Maag, formerly served on the Fifth District appeals court but lost a race for the Illinois Supreme Court in 2004.
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident