Thomas Maag has left Brian Wendler's law firm and opened his own firm.
Maag withdrew from Wendler's cases in April, giving an address at the Maag Law Firm, 22 West Lorena Avenue, in Wood River.
He had joined Wendler's firm about five years ago, after pursuing class actions for the Lakin Law Firm.
His father, Gordon Maag, formerly served on the Fifth District appeals court but lost a race for the Illinois Supreme Court in 2004.
- Obama calls for building better politics; GOP focuses on his remarks on redistricting
- Rauner’s lawsuit reforms will create jobs in Illinois
- Legal immigration under certain circumstances
- Father alleges Atrium Health Care mishandled daughter's medical condition
- Family blames Memorial Hospital of Carbondale for relative's wrongful death
- Illinois couple blames McBride, Lock for data breach
- Madison County motorist blames another driver for collision, injuries
- Customer blames Jack in the Box for injuries at restaurant
- Missouri couple blames motorist for collision, husband's injuries
- Illinois’ incredible, shrinking business establishments