Thomas Maag has left Brian Wendler's law firm and opened his own firm.
Maag withdrew from Wendler's cases in April, giving an address at the Maag Law Firm, 22 West Lorena Avenue, in Wood River.
He had joined Wendler's firm about five years ago, after pursuing class actions for the Lakin Law Firm.
His father, Gordon Maag, formerly served on the Fifth District appeals court but lost a race for the Illinois Supreme Court in 2004.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker