ISBA offers audio Law Ed programs in September
The following continuing legal education programs hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) will take place via telephone from 12 noon to 1 p.m. (CST) as follows:Wednesday, Sept. 8: Health Care & Estate Planning: Vital Issues at Each Stage of the Planning Process
· Thursday, Sept. 9: Art of the Equity Deal for Startup and Growth Companies – Part 1
· Friday, Sept. 10: Art of the Equity Deal for Startup and Growth Companies – Part 2
· Tuesday, Sept. 14: Choice of Entity / Form for Nonprofits
· Friday, Sept. 17: Ethics for Business Lawyers
· Tuesday, Sept. 21: Real Estate Joint Ventures: Structure & Finance
· Wednesday, Sept. 22: Real Estate Joint Ventures: Operations & Tax
· Friday, Sept. 24: Fundamentals of Exempt Taxation
· Tuesday, Sept. 28: Art of the Debt Deal for Startup and Growth Companies
Wednesday, Sept. 29: Art of the Debt Deal for Middle Market Companies
· Thursday, Sept. 30: Restructuring Trusts
Cost for each of the ISBA teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail 24 hours prior to the program.
For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/cle/teleseminar or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.