A Belleville woman has filed suit against the owner of a Belleville apartment complex, alleging she broke her elbow after slipping on ice in the apartment complex's parking lot.
Lisa Cistruck claims she visited the apartment complex at 3100 Martha St. in Belleville on March 8, 2008, when she fell on accumulated ice and snow. Defendant DMAK Partners Trust 120 owned the building, according to the complaint.
In addition to her broken elbow, Cistruck incurred medical costs, sustained great pain and mental anguish and missed numerous working days, the suit states.
DMAK negligently failed to maintain its parking lot, failed to warn Cistruck she was being directed to a dangerous location and failed to remove the dangerous condition, the complaint says.
Gary A. Mack of the Law Offices of Gary A. Mack in Belleville will be representing her.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 10-L-104.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker