A Belleville woman has filed suit against the owner of a Belleville apartment complex, alleging she broke her elbow after slipping on ice in the apartment complex's parking lot.
Lisa Cistruck claims she visited the apartment complex at 3100 Martha St. in Belleville on March 8, 2008, when she fell on accumulated ice and snow. Defendant DMAK Partners Trust 120 owned the building, according to the complaint.
In addition to her broken elbow, Cistruck incurred medical costs, sustained great pain and mental anguish and missed numerous working days, the suit states.
DMAK negligently failed to maintain its parking lot, failed to warn Cistruck she was being directed to a dangerous location and failed to remove the dangerous condition, the complaint says.
Gary A. Mack of the Law Offices of Gary A. Mack in Belleville will be representing her.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 10-L-104.
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries