Workers' Compensation – Back to Basics, a continuing legal education program hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), will be held from 8:55 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 16, at Four Points by Sheraton, 319 Fountains Pkwy., in Fairview Heights.
The seminar will cover all aspects of a workers' compensation case. Topics include the initial client interview, trial preparation, review and appeal of workers' compensation cases, presenting your case to the commission and the appellate court, and ethical considerations. The program, which qualifies for 5.0 hours based on a 60 minute MCLE (Minimum Continuing Legal Education) credit hour, including .75 PMCLE credit hour, is sponsored by the ISBA Workers' Compensation Law Section.
The cost is $135 for ISBA members and $290 for non-members, if received by the ISBA one week prior to the program; thereafter, prices increase by $15 for members and non-members.
Payment must be made in advance by check, money order, or Visa/MasterCard/American Express.
For more information and/or to obtain a registration form, log onto the ISBA web site at www.isba.org, or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 35,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker