A Waterloo couple has filed suit against Leisure Pools of St. Louis, claiming they are owed money.
Howard and Renee Hlina claim Royal Pools and Patio owed them $66,660 after a judgment against the company for breach of contract and warranty and fraudulent actions May 8.
Leisure Pools took Royal Pools's assets on Nov. 5 and is now responsible to pay the judgment, according to the complaint filed Oct. 9 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
The Hlinas are seeking a judgment in excess of $50,000, plus costs of the suit and other relief the court deems just.
Timothy A. Gutknecht of Crowder and Scoggins will be representing the couple.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 08-L-507.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker