A Waterloo couple has filed suit against Leisure Pools of St. Louis, claiming they are owed money.
Howard and Renee Hlina claim Royal Pools and Patio owed them $66,660 after a judgment against the company for breach of contract and warranty and fraudulent actions May 8.
Leisure Pools took Royal Pools's assets on Nov. 5 and is now responsible to pay the judgment, according to the complaint filed Oct. 9 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
The Hlinas are seeking a judgment in excess of $50,000, plus costs of the suit and other relief the court deems just.
Timothy A. Gutknecht of Crowder and Scoggins will be representing the couple.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 08-L-507.
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident