Boling Concrete Construction of Missouri filed suit against Osborn Development of Collinsville claiming it failed to pay for street construction in the Stonebridge subdivision.
According to the complaint filed Aug. 28 in Madison County Circuit Court, the two companies entered in to an agreement on Oct. 17, 2005.
Boling claims it billed Osborne $412,785.98, however they were only paid $350,000 leaving an unpaid balance of $62,785.98.
The suit also claims that due to the breach of contract Osborne has been unjustly enriched.
"Osborne has failed and refused to pay Boling in full despite Boling's demand for payment," the complaint states.
Represented by Steven Cockriel of St. Louis, Boling is seeking $62,795.98, plus statutory prejudgment interest at the rate of 55 per annum, costs and attorney fees.
06 L 725
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident