MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- llinois cannot afford bill that will delay lawsuit settlements
- Why Would We Dishonor Veterans’ Injury Claims and Invade Their Privacy?
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Cook charged with heroin possession; Coroner confirms Christ died from cocaine toxicity
- Judge Cook under federal investigation; Being held at Washington County Jail
- Michael Cook elected associate judge in St. Clair County
- Prenda Law hit with $1,000 per day penalty for failing to pay sanctions
- Others charged in St. Clair County drug scandal
- Oh what a tangled web Paul Duffy wove!
- Supreme Court: TCPA’s damages for sending unsolicited faxes are insurable
- Fifth District reverses multi-million dollar award to the late Amiel Cueto
- LW Systems counters John Doe motions to quash; Says no valid legal reason why it can’t access IDs
- Mechanic sues St. Louis Regional Airport Authority over injuries
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
(This story has been updated) St. Clair County Circuit Judge Michael Cook is under federal investigation and is no longer presiding over a docket of approximately 200 criminal felony cases. Following warrants executed Wednesday evening at his Belleville home, court … Read MoreNews, St. Clair County