MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- llinois cannot afford bill that will delay lawsuit settlements
- Why Would We Dishonor Veterans’ Injury Claims and Invade Their Privacy?
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Judge Cook under federal investigation; Being held at Washington County Jail
- Cook charged with heroin possession; Coroner confirms Christ died from cocaine toxicity
- Michael Cook elected associate judge in St. Clair County
- Prenda Law hit with $1,000 per day penalty for failing to pay sanctions
- Oh what a tangled web Paul Duffy wove!
- Supreme Court: TCPA’s damages for sending unsolicited faxes are insurable
- Fifth District reverses multi-million dollar award to the late Amiel Cueto
- LW Systems counters John Doe motions to quash; Says no valid legal reason why it can’t access IDs
- Mechanic sues St. Louis Regional Airport Authority over injuries
- ‘Sorry Works!’ but not for Doug Wojcieszak
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: November 19, 2012
The Illinois Supreme Court on Monday suspended a Valparaiso, Ind. attorney accused of helping an East St. Louis lawyer file a frivolous lawsuit against his former clients. Following the recommendation of the Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC), the … Read MoreIll. Supreme Court, News
A group of women claim a piece of mesh inserted into their tissue to prevent urinary incontinence has not worked as promised and instead has caused them to endure additional medical trauma. Lead plaintiffs Kimberlee Ann Kasperzick and Joseph Kasperzick … Read MoreNews, Product Liability, St. Clair County