MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Why Would We Dishonor Veterans’ Injury Claims and Invade Their Privacy?
- New Push to Hold Foreign Manufacturers Accountable For Defective Products
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Judge Cook under federal investigation; Being held at Washington County Jail
- Prenda Law hit with $1,000 per day penalty for failing to pay sanctions
- Michael Cook elected associate judge in St. Clair County
- Oh what a tangled web Paul Duffy wove!
- LW Systems counters John Doe motions to quash; Says no valid legal reason why it can’t access IDs
- Fifth District reverses multi-million dollar award to the late Amiel Cueto
- ‘Sorry Works!’ but not for Doug Wojcieszak
- Unopposed judicial candidates assured victory in Madison, St. Clair counties
- Supreme Court: TCPA’s damages for sending unsolicited faxes are insurable
- Chief Judge Baricevic appoints Gleeson to Lakin case
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
A Madison County business has filed two separate suits against its insurance company and a neighboring business, claiming it incurred more than $150,000 worth of expenses when a fire destroyed its property. Family Pool Center alleges it and defendant Colour … Read MoreInsurance, Madison County, News
A former construction worker claims he was wrongly terminated from his job after he filed for workers’ compensation benefits. Craig A. Adkins filed a lawsuit Oct. 29 in Madison County Circuit Court against The Killian Corporation. In his complaint, Adkins … Read MoreMadison County, News, Retaliatory Discharge
An employee of a Granite City lawn care company says he was fired from his job for asking about unemployment benefits. Joshua Ainsworth filed a lawsuit Nov. 2 in Madison County Circuit Court against Lawncomer Inc., doing business as Lawncomer, … Read MoreNews, Retaliatory Discharge, St. Clair County