MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Here lies the Champion of Liberty
- It Won’t Happen Again. We Promise. ‘Signed: Barack, Hillary, Susan, Steven, Lois, Eric…and Adam’
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Alton attorney accidentally sues himself
- Errant bullet hits man in house a mile away, suit claims
- Teen sues over denial of FOID card application; Maag cites Biden’s ‘double-barreled shotgun’ quote
- Sims’ petition describes how son’s life was spared
- Girl chased at haunted house with chainsaw sues Alton, American Legion
- Tree service sued after worker killed by wood chipper
- Caseyville police chief J.D. Roth confirmed dead of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Others charged in St. Clair County drug scandal
- St. Elizabeth’s, doctors named in med mal complaint
- Edwardsville man sues Anderson, Midwest Emergency and ER doctor
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Troy A. Bozarth, partner with the firm of HeplerBroom, LLC has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (IDC). The IDC is lead by a five-member executive committee and an 18-member board of directors. The officers are elected for a one year term.
Pictured from left: Program moderator Samuel A. Kavathas, of Kavathas & Castanes in Chicago; Kaitrin E. Valencia, deputy chief, Cook County Juvenile Probation Department; Radcliffe, and ISBA Immediate Past President Mark D. Hassakis, of Hassakis & Hassakis, PC, in Mount Vernon.
Former St. Clair County Associate Judge James Radcliffe will be a guest on “Understanding the Juvenile Justice Process and Alternatives to Juvenile Detention” presented by Illinois Law, a cable production of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA). Read MoreFeatures, News