MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- While Pension ‘Reform’ Enjoys Spotlight, Illinois Judicial Election System Remains Flawed
- Obamacare: Death of ‘The Rule of Law’
Letters to the Editor
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Madison County GOP announces 2014 candidates; Barberis to presumably face Harrison
- Heartland Employment worker claims retaliatory discharge
- Thomas Maag, the overcharged check-casher’s best friend?
- Woman claims doctors failed to timely diagnose deceased husband’s pancreatic cancer
- Kennel blamed for selling man a dog who bit him
- Insurance group sues federal agency over new rule targeting discrimination in housing practices; says it could increase costs for everyone
- Woman opens door for man at Pizza Hut, then sues both
- State Farm accused of not paying for insured’s damages
- Godfrey HVAC company sued for allegedly misrepresenting how much customer would save
- Doctors blamed for patient’s perforated bowel deny allegations
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Troy A. Bozarth, partner with the firm of HeplerBroom, LLC has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (IDC). The IDC is lead by a five-member executive committee and an 18-member board of directors. The officers are elected for a one year term.
Pictured from left: Program moderator Samuel A. Kavathas, of Kavathas & Castanes in Chicago; Kaitrin E. Valencia, deputy chief, Cook County Juvenile Probation Department; Radcliffe, and ISBA Immediate Past President Mark D. Hassakis, of Hassakis & Hassakis, PC, in Mount Vernon.
Former St. Clair County Associate Judge James Radcliffe will be a guest on “Understanding the Juvenile Justice Process and Alternatives to Juvenile Detention” presented by Illinois Law, a cable production of the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA). Read MoreFeatures, News