MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- While Pension ‘Reform’ Enjoys Spotlight, Illinois Judicial Election System Remains Flawed
- Obamacare: Death of ‘The Rule of Law’
Letters to the Editor
Most Read Last 7 Days
- Madison County GOP announces 2014 candidates; Barberis to presumably face Harrison
- Heartland Employment worker claims retaliatory discharge
- Thomas Maag, the overcharged check-casher’s best friend?
- Woman claims doctors failed to timely diagnose deceased husband’s pancreatic cancer
- Kennel blamed for selling man a dog who bit him
- Insurance group sues federal agency over new rule targeting discrimination in housing practices; says it could increase costs for everyone
- Woman opens door for man at Pizza Hut, then sues both
- State Farm accused of not paying for insured’s damages
- Godfrey HVAC company sued for allegedly misrepresenting how much customer would save
- Doctors blamed for patient’s perforated bowel deny allegations
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: June 2008
It is not easy to overcome fear. It is not easy to say that which needs to be said in the Public Square. The fear of rejection, the fear of retaliation has certain paralyzing effects. But if that ever illusive goal of becoming a “Light to the World” is to be realized, then fear must be subdued.
Lewis & Clark Community College filed a breach of contract complaint against Blue Bird Corporation in Madison County Circuit Court June 24, alleging it delivered a completely different motor coach than what was contracted for. Lewis & Clark claims that … Read MoreBreach of Contract , Madison County, News
A former branch manager and financial adviser with Morgan Stanley filed a three-count suit against his former employer in Madison County Circuit Court June 23, alleging breach of contract, defamation and tortuous interference with a business expectancy. Andrew Millas claims … Read MoreDefamation, Madison County, News