MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- Why Would We Dishonor Veterans’ Injury Claims and Invade Their Privacy?
- New Push to Hold Foreign Manufacturers Accountable For Defective Products
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Judge Cook under federal investigation; Being held at Washington County Jail
- Prenda Law hit with $1,000 per day penalty for failing to pay sanctions
- Michael Cook elected associate judge in St. Clair County
- Oh what a tangled web Paul Duffy wove!
- LW Systems counters John Doe motions to quash; Says no valid legal reason why it can’t access IDs
- Fifth District reverses multi-million dollar award to the late Amiel Cueto
- ‘Sorry Works!’ but not for Doug Wojcieszak
- Unopposed judicial candidates assured victory in Madison, St. Clair counties
- Supreme Court: TCPA’s damages for sending unsolicited faxes are insurable
- Chief Judge Baricevic appoints Gleeson to Lakin case
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Union Pacific Railroad workers injured when a train derailed last week en route from Marion to Joppa, Ill. filed separate Federal Employers’ Liability Act suits in federal court. Engineer William Patrick Kirby is seeking in excess of $5 million for … Read MoreF.E.L.A./Jones Act, Federal Court, News
The Fifth District Appellate Court ruled that Madison County Circuit Judge Daniel Stack erred in a summary judgment ruling for Granite City involving a sewer back-up insurance claim. State Farm filed the suit against Granite City on behalf Albert and … Read MoreIll. Appellate Court, Insurance, News