MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- llinois cannot afford bill that will delay lawsuit settlements
- Why Would We Dishonor Veterans’ Injury Claims and Invade Their Privacy?
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Cook charged with heroin possession; Coroner confirms Christ died from cocaine toxicity
- Judge Cook under federal investigation; Being held at Washington County Jail
- Michael Cook elected associate judge in St. Clair County
- Others charged in St. Clair County drug scandal
- Prenda Law hit with $1,000 per day penalty for failing to pay sanctions
- Oh what a tangled web Paul Duffy wove!
- Supreme Court: TCPA’s damages for sending unsolicited faxes are insurable
- Fifth District reverses multi-million dollar award to the late Amiel Cueto
- LW Systems counters John Doe motions to quash; Says no valid legal reason why it can’t access IDs
- Mechanic sues St. Louis Regional Airport Authority over injuries
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: March 2006
Shirley and John Warren of Collinsville filed a personal injury suit against Fetter’s Landscaping claiming it failed to properly and safely construct a retaining wall on their property. According to the complaint, Shirley Warren was walking on the retaining wall … Read MoreMadison County, News, Personal Injury
LaTrichda Gates filed a personal injury suit against Shop N Save and Clean The Uniform Company is Madison County Circuit Court March 29, seeking damages in excess of $50,000. She claims she slipped on a mat that lacked coefficient of friction and injured her right knee. Read MoreMadison County, News, Personal Injury