MOST RECENT ARGUMENTS
- llinois cannot afford bill that will delay lawsuit settlements
- Why Would We Dishonor Veterans’ Injury Claims and Invade Their Privacy?
Letters to the Editor
Most Popular Articles
- Judge Cook under federal investigation; Being held at Washington County Jail
- Cook charged with heroin possession; Coroner confirms Christ died from cocaine toxicity
- Michael Cook elected associate judge in St. Clair County
- Prenda Law hit with $1,000 per day penalty for failing to pay sanctions
- Oh what a tangled web Paul Duffy wove!
- Supreme Court: TCPA’s damages for sending unsolicited faxes are insurable
- Fifth District reverses multi-million dollar award to the late Amiel Cueto
- LW Systems counters John Doe motions to quash; Says no valid legal reason why it can’t access IDs
- Mechanic sues St. Louis Regional Airport Authority over injuries
- ‘Sorry Works!’ but not for Doug Wojcieszak
Reader's PollLoading ...
Tag CloudArguments Asbestos Asbestos Docket Benzene Breach of Contract Campaigns & Elections Campaigns & Elections Civil Docket Class Action COMPANIES IN COURT Consumer Fraud Criminal Law Defamation Dicta Dismissed Dockets Dram Shop F.E.L.A./Jones Act Features Federal Court Foreclosures Ill. Appellate Court Ill. Supreme Court Insurance Judicial Appointments Lawsuits Legal Malpractice Letters to the Editor Madison County Med-Mal Metro-East Business New Lawsuits News Open Our View Personal Injury Product Liability Real Estate Removed Retaliatory Discharge St. Clair County Their View Top Stories Tort Reform Wrongful Death
NEWS WIDGETAttention bloggers:
Add Record Headlines to your site!fast + free- click here
Monthly Archives: March 2005
9 Briarcliff Dr. in Granite City–Peach offered $68,900 for it.
Posing as the buyer of a Granite City home, a resourceful Madison County woman pulled $20,000 in $100 bills out of her purse and handed it over to an incredulous seller as down payment for a $68,900 house she had never seen on the inside. Read MoreMadison County, News
Ramon’s El Dorado Restaurant in Collinsville
A diner at a popular Mexican restaurant in Collinsville, who slipped and fell on an uneven floor, is seeking $50,000 in damages for injuries and lost time, according to a suit filed March 30 in Madison County Circuit Court. Read MoreMadison County, News, Personal Injury